Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello, everyone. My name is Bill Hunsicker. I have been researching my family history off and on for about the last 15 years or so. I define an Amateur Family Historian as someone who is only interested in researching his or her own family history and is not interested in becoming a certified professional genealogist. This defines me perfectly. I am researching the surnames Hunsicker and Stauffer, the surnames of my father, William Robert Hunsicker, and my mother, Dorothy Mae Stauffer, respectively.

I have recently discovered the online Genealogy Community and that is what has motivated me to both blog about my research and take it to the next level. I will be talking about my efforts to improve the quality of the data in my family tree and learn more about genealogy in general.

2 comments: